Have you ever wondered how Baseball Beginnings can help you? Would you like to have your own profile on the site? Now’s your chance! We cannot get out to see everyone (try as we might!), so spurred on by many emails asking how to get on Baseball Beginnings, we decided to launch Baseball Beginnings Recruiting, which is designed to help aspiring college baseball players find appropriate matches.
Using what has become known as the unique Baseball Beginnings format, writing and objective scouting analysis, Baseball Beginnings Recruiting is a service designed to help aspiring baseball players gain greater exposure with a comprehensive package that allows college coaches and pro scouts to get a closer look at players who may fit their needs.
We are not a placement service, but we are a matchmaking service, compiling your information into a personal web page, and emailing it out to our nationwide College coaching list of nearly 2,000 contacts. We give you an affordable way to have many more looks from many more colleges around the country.
Baseball Beginnings Recruiting profiles are FREE for college coaches to view your full profile. We place helping players over profiting on both ends. We provide the most comprehensive package available online to help players of all skill levels reach their baseball goals.
The player may also use his own web page on Baseball Beginnings as his personal baseball resume and scouting sheet. This can be emailed to your own baseball contacts.
View a Sample Profile
What We Do
Each player gets his own individual web page, with his name in the url, that will be e-mailed to our nationwide College coaching list. Our package includes:
1) A scouting snapshot of the player written by author and scout John Klima, a graduate of the Major League Baseball Scout Development Program
2) A scouting video demonstrating each player’s abilities that you send us. (We may be able to create your video for an additional charge)
3) A Baseball Resume including each player’s vital information, statistics, awards and honors and playing history.
4) A Player Q&A, allowing coaches and scouts to read about what makes the player tick.
5) A photo on his page and on the main Recruiting page.
6) Contact information forwarded to any college who requests your information, putting you in touch with coaches looking for players.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.